Standard Hosted VOIP Features
- Voicemail, including unified messaging
- Call recording
- Music on Hold
- Instant messaging and presence
- Call Queuing
- Reception Console
- IVR auto attendant
- Video calling
- Meet me conferencing
- Video conferencing
- Fax to email
- Call reporting
- Name presentation
- Hunt Groups
- PC Client
- Click to call
- Mobile client
- Mobile ‘call grabber’
- Personal Agent ( web based self- administration)
Enterprise Hosted IP Telephony
New Generation of Business Telephony
The web has revolutionised our lives but the impact it has had on how businesses go about their operations is immeasurable. This combined with the progress in mobile telephony and the dramatic improvement in the reliability and performance of broadband has enabled a new generation of business telephony, communication and collaboration services to develop.
Services that in the past relied on servers to be held and maintained on company sites can now be hosted in the cloud ensuring that software is always up to date and, at the same time reduce both maintenance and IT costs.
Historically, business telephony needed an on-site PBX to manage all call functionality and this was connected to the outside world through ISDN. This meant that businesses required two networks – one for voice and one for data. Both requiring different skill sets to manage them.
Business VoIP now allows all of the telephony functionality to be hosted in the cloud in a multi-tenant environment.
Furthermore as mobile telephony also moves to IP and is provided over ‘smart’ devices, mobile VoIP allows a high level of integration between a company’s mobile service and its office telephony network. This provides many new features as well as large cost savings on mobile telephony.
What are the benefits of hosted IP telephony?
There are numerous benefits for businesses employing hosted VoIP solutions;
- Significant cost savings
- Flexibility and improved functionality
- Office phone can ‘go anywhere’ in the world with the employee
- Ideal for homeworking and hot desking
- Integration of office and mobile services
- Future proofing
- Greater personal control of how calls are to be managed
- Secure IM and presence functionality
- Video calling
- Collaboration tools such as document sharing and white boarding.
- Easy and cheap to scale both up and down.
- Smaller companies benefit from features and functionality that they otherwise would not be able to afford.
IP Phones, SIP Phones & VOIP Phones
EDS Telecoms offers a very large choice of work premises equipment including IP handsets, routers and switches. All IP hardware and software that EDs Telecoms sells onto its network have been thoroughly tested. We try to offer our customers the widest possible choice of IP phones from multiple manufacturers.
EDs Telecoms VOIP phone, router and switch suppliers include;
The Total call / contact centre solution from EDS Telecoms
The EDSs Telecoms hosted contact centre solution is a complete contact centre system incorporating all the functionality and feature sets that a modern contact centre requires. It is a highly versatile, cost effective and intuitive system that can be set up quickly, allowing up to 1000 agents to be up and running in just a few days.
- Contact centre
- Interactive voice response
- Speech recognition
- Call recording
- Unified communications
- Outbound dialling
- IP telephony
- Instant messaging
- Web –chat
Robust, efficient & customer friendly call centre solutions
The EDSs Telecoms Total contact centre solution allows businesses of all types to improve their professional image by providing strong, reliable, efficient and customer friendly solutions to business communication challenges. It is ideal for;
- Customer Service Contact Centre
- Technical Support Centre
- Sales Team
- Outbound Telemarketing
- Inbound Telemarketing
- Information Support Centre
- IT Helpdesk
- Service Desk
Flexible & scaleable call handling
Using the dynamic and flexible Graphical Workflow Designer, the system can be configured to handle calls, emails, and instant messages in a way the business requires. All configuration work is graphical, drag and drop, easy and fast.
Allow staff to work anywhere – from home, multiple offices or whilst mobile. The software toolbar provides users with all their features working even from home.
- Increase visibility
- See what users are doing in real time – wherever they are.
- Graphical displays
- Identify inefficiencies
- Historical reporting
- Managing remote staff
- One platform – manages everything
- Cradle to grave reporting
- Shortens the contact process
- One administration environment
- Shortens the training cycle
- Simplifies the system, the processes and the user experience.
- Monitor, report and plan
- Instant view on contact operations
- See all contact centre statistics and run reports
- Control users
- Analyse trends real time.?
Launch of New EDS Website!
Excited to announce the release of our new website in June 2015.... ...Read more
Pleased to announce a deal to refurnish 2 classrooms of a Greater Manchester based school. For all your Office Furniture requirements, fe...Read more
EDS invests in new Scanning Hardware to cope with the scanning demands from our existing and new clients. ...Read more